Welcome to the Colorado Springs chapter of USA Dance. Our mission is to improve both the quality and quantity of ballroom dancing in the United States. We are a non-profit organization and all our dances are non-alcoholic events! Print out this page and display where others may see it to enjoy attending an evening of fun.
Fall is upon us! Come out and celebrate the start of Autumn with some great ballroom dancing during National Ballroom Dance Week!
Our next dance is the National Ballroom Week Dance on September 23rd
Join us all for Autumn Dance sponsored by the Pikes Peak USA Dance chapter. Come on out for a great time to practice your Rumba Cha-Cha Samba Mambo Salsa East Coast Swing West Coast Swing Foxtrot Tango Waltz Viennese Waltz Quickstep Night Club Country Two-Step and Texas Two-Step dance moves.
Couples, singles, and levels of dancers welcome. No partner--no worries. There are lots of singles to dance with. Have you ever wanted to learn how to Tango? Enjoy a complimentary American Tango lesson at 6 p.m. instructed by Jennifer Shirokov with paid admission. Practice what you learned with social dancing from 7 to 10 p.m. following the lesson. You will have a great time!
This is a non-profit, non-alcoholic event. Food is provided and complimentary with paid admission.
Hope you see you there!
What this website has:
- Information about upcoming USA Dance chapter dances (click on flyer above ).
- Resources to begin dancing.
- List of local dance instructors available for lessons.
- Our Colorado Springs Dance Calendar for more social dance events happening around town.
- Volunteering opportunities for free admission.
- Subscribe to our email list to receive USA Dance announcements via email.